Thursday, December 17, 2009

IRON ONE-For internship

It gave me a great pleasure when a Ayya from Iron one informed me that I have been selected for having the industrial training @ Iron one.They had a brief conversation with me in the evening and I answered some of their questions.
I chose Iron one and ICTA as the training places for trying out my internship.And was lucky to be selected Iron one.I was really keen to join with them as they are people who always believe in "Can do" spirit.Now I am looking forward to join with them in February next year for my industrial training and give my fully effort to make their future projects success in my best while learning the new things and technical side.I hope I can have a great time period @ Iron one with full of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment