Monday, December 28, 2009

Member Describer-a new plugin for Anjuta

I am really happy to mention that I have successfully finished the developments of my plugin for python users in Anjuta remaining one day to the final demonstration of the individual project.
If I describe about this plugin briefly it just gives a description of inbuilt python methods selected by the python users in Anjuta IDE.It gives the details like input type,Output type and a brief explanation on the method about its functionality.
When I begin this project before two months ago I had a little knowledge of C language.But now I feel that I have improved my C knowledge during last two months.IRC chat group Anjuta and Anjuta mailing list helped me a lot in the troublesome situations.Anyway I am not going to wind up my plugin development works from this plugin,but to develop another plugin for Anjuta in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment